With_Architecture Studio is a design and delivery driven practice situated in Northbridge- Perth's cultural centre. The practice has a firmly established state and national reputation. We deliver progressive architecture that is the result of design and documentation rigor and proactive project teams. We apply a rigorous process of inquiry and analysis, looking beyond the brief and challenging convention to discover something unique that will yield engaging experiences and create value for client and community.
We are seeking a skilled project architect with local experience, to join our passionate and dedicated team. We expect you to be open-minded, enthusiastic, attentive to detail, and capable of working with others as well as independently. You will be able to demonstrate the technical knowhow to assist us in translating creative ideas into constructed reality.
The successful candidate will have:
• 8-10 years of relevant experience (post-graduate)
• Experience in running multi-residential and educational projects independently
• The ability to oversee and direct less experienced staff
• Experience and the willingness to work as part of a highly motivated team delivering larger multi residential, and educational projects
• Experience in developing DA proposals through to tender documents
• An understanding of building codes, Australian standards and local planning regulations
• Experience in consultant co-ordination
• Experience in writing specification documents
• The passion and rigor required to maintain design intent
• Ability to efficiently produce clear and accurate contract documents
• Competency in Revit and Sketchup
• A clear understanding of design and documentation processes
• A genuine appreciation for quality architecture delivered through excellent documents
• A strong commitment to teamwork and will positively contribute to the practice's standards and processes
• A keen attitude and interest to participate in studio activities and events, and will embrace the studio identity and culture.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Digital applications to email@example.com and must include;
• a cover letter with contact details,
• recent resume including employment history
• some samples of projects on which you have had a significant contribution,
• two referees